Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a business-minded to make a difference in our fashion industry? Join our team at Vestiaire Collective!
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Head of B2C to grow Vestiaire Collective’s portfolio of professional sellers in Europe. This role reports into our Chief Regional Officer – Europe as well as our Chief Business Development Officer.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience managing sales teams, be able to maintain a good relationship with his/ her clients and recruit new clients. Previous experience in the fashion industry/ecommerce is a must. You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer-focused, with the ability to work in a team.
- Managing a team of 3 (2 Account Managers, 1 Business Developer)
- Define the strategic and business development roadmap for Vestiaire Collective in Europe
- Directly own the commercial relationship with our top accounts
- Support Chief Business Development officer with project management at group level
- Work cross functionally with product, tech, operations and marketing teams.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing sales/account management teams within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen. Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused
- You have an excellent level of English. Other European languages a big plus (French, Italian, Spanish, German…)
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in our headquarters in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.