Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a business-minded to make a difference in our fashion industry? Join our team at Vestiaire Collective!
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Account Manager – B2C to grow Vestiaire Collective’s portfolio of professional sellers in Europe. This role is based in our Paris office and reports into our Head of B2C – Europe
The ideal candidate will have previous Sales/Business development experience, be able to maintain a good relationship with his/ her clients and recruit new clients. Previous experience in the fashion industry/ecommerce is a must. You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer-focused, with the ability to work in a team. Previous experience in the second-hand industry is a big plus!
- You will support the sales and accounts management team in the day to day operations of the commercial activities
- You are responsible for the technical onboarding of the new large sellers joining the platform (preparing and reviewing contract, configuration of the account)
- You are responsible for the satisfaction and sales of a part of the portfolio of clients. As such, you are expected to be able to proactively communicate with a large number of clients on a daily basis, by phone or email, in French or English.
- Your work closely with the Head of Europe and the regional B2C team to implement innovative ways to create engagement within the seller base : gamification, promotional activities, organization of online and offline events.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales/business development teams within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen. Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused
- You speak French and English fluently
- Other European languages a big plus (German, Italian, Spanish)
- Good command of MS office suite (Excel, Word)
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Milan where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.