We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
About the role
As a Data Warehouse developer you will create and innovate the Vestiaire Collective Data Platform in collaboration with our Data Engineers, BI Engineers and Data Scientists.
What you’ll be doing
- Architecting and developing the Data Warehouse of Vestiaire Collective from the ground up
- Implementing ETL pipelines involving diverse data sources, such as internal databases, third-party sources, user data trackers
- Ensuring the stability, scalability and accuracy of our central data model to ensure consistency of metrics and dimensions across the company departments and geographies
- Working closely with the BI team to align the metric and dimension definitions and ensuring their accurate measurement by using the available data
- Cooperating with the DBA, Tracking and back-end teams to ensure stability and quality of source data structures
- Guiding analysts and other data users in order to empower them to use Data Warehouse sources and expend the technical know-how of the company
- Monitoring the usage of provided DWH tables in order to both maximize utilization and prevent misuse or unwarranted access to sensitive data
- Continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developments in the data technology space in order to keep the team ahead of the curve.
Who you are
- 2+ years of working experience, including work with relational databases, Hadoop, NOSQL and/or cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
- Educational background in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or other engineering fields
- Solid understanding of database concepts and experience with data processing tools (SQL, Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Scala - and curiosity to learn others
- Creative approach toward problem solving, passion for exploring new technologies
- Experience with real-time / stream computing technologies is a plus (e.g. Flink, Storm, Spark Streaming) is an advantage
- You do not need to be micromanaged; to accomplish team and company goals, you can wear multiple hats and pickup new technologies and languages.
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English.
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- PC or Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.