Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our recruiting and HR teams support the growth of Contentful, overall. If you are passionate about identifying, supporting and hiring the people who will shape our company for years to come, we want to speak with you. In your role as Recruiting Coordinator you will be challenged to ensure a positive experience for our candidates, while partnering with hiring teams across the company. As such, you will actively improve our processes, and act as the liaison for candidates applying and being considered for roles with our organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate process at Contentful
- Work independently in scheduling and rescheduling interviews and meetings
- Partner with the interviewing team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless, making sure our candidates get a true picture of what life is like at Contentful
- Coordinate candidates’ travel arrangements (air, hotel, etc.) as needed
- Prepare day-of interview materials including interview schedule and candidate’s bios for the interview teams
- Collaborate with managers to ensure clear communication and feedback
- Focus on continual improvement in the recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.)
- 3+ years of post-collegiate work experience required
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as the ability to easily connect and communicate with different types of people
- Ability to troubleshoot last minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
- Ability to flex work hours (as needed) to help monitor and troubleshoot candidate scheduling and travel
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!