Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are a team of HR and Recruitment enthusiasts, looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our international team. In this role, you will shape Contentful by working closely with our Business units; HR, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and IT departments to attract, engage and hire talented people from all over the world, all while providing a superb candidate experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full-cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview feedback sessions with stakeholders
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the HR team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Contentfuler@
- Work with hiring managers to develop unique full-cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent (local and international)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume, but you know how to use Boolean and aren’t afraid to leverage LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in English is required
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Home office will be possible during certain periods
- Traveling and working between and from our Berlin and SF will be possible depending on project involvement
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team. Did we mention an annual off-site?
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We'll help you settle into your exciting new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!