Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our GTM Enablement role will work to train, develop, and roll out new iniatives to our GTM team members in San Francisco and Berlin. As we continue to scale, it is critical our sales, partnerships, and customer success team members are empowered with the right knowledge and training to achieve our growth goals. You will work to build an Enablement team that will facilitate one-to-one, group, and company wide training initiatives. The role will stay close to our customer feedback and interface with both our Product and Marketing teams to understand how Contentful is continuing to help our customers achieve their goals. We will look to this key team member to craft onboarding plans for new hires, help plan and run kickoffs, and build/conduct ongoing training programs.
- Design, develop, deliver and revise training programs for new and existing GTM team members. We have a technical product and a high aptitude sales team.
- Simplify complex topics, be willing to jump in and roll up your sleeves to learn the product and the intricacies of our customer engagement process.
- Onboard new hires, get them up to speed on our product and processes, and instill our brand and values
- Be in lockstep with sales leadership and able to build cross-departmental relationships with key stakeholders
- Be involved in the launch of new products, initiatives, and/or system enhancements ensuring the sales team is informed and ready.
- Develop and implement in-house learning solutions blending learning mechanisms (F2F/virtual instruction, online resources, etc.)
- Manage content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need, up-to-date and support our values.
- Provide GTM teams with the organization with the information, content, and tools needed to maximize effectiveness and productivity
- Establish measurements for training effectiveness, and monitor and track on a regular basis to constantly improve the program. Everything you do must have an impact on ramp, time to quota and pipeline.
- Lead other learning initiatives as necessary (management, interviewing, etc).
- Build and Manage a training team in both Berlin and San Francisco.
- 3-5 years of management experience (preferred)
- 3+ years of direct sales (closing) experience, preferably technical SaaS
- Experience growing, coaching, and scaling a high performing diverse sales team in a fast growth environment
- You’re data-driven and have an analytical approach to identifying trends in pipeline and performance
- You’re a highly effective and empathetic communicator
- You are a confident leader with previous executive customer exposure
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
- Experience working with Salesforce and common office suites
- Shape the future: you’ll help establish our team culture and refine and perfect our sales motion
- Collaborate with amazing companies from all around the world on their most innovative new projects
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Pick and use the tools you feel comfortable with, both hardware and software
- We offer an education budget and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Relocation budget to support your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, at the heart of Europe, both for onboarding and for other visits to Contentful’s Berlin office
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.