We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
By joining our Engineering team, you will be working with talented individuals grouped in small independent agile teams (squads) that each have strong ownership.
Our upcoming projects include the expansion of our mobile apps and the migration of our current framework to Symfony.
About the role
As a QA tester you’ll work within an agile / scrum team and have key role, as you’ll be in charge of both functional and technical validation of all products internally developed by Vestiaire Collective.
What you’ll be doing
- Write and keep updated test plans on all our applications
- Execute daily functional testing on development tickets
- Actively participate and advice the Scrum team in which you’ll be working
- Hand over to your manager structured reporting, based on testing cycles and anomalies detected during production stages.
- Proactively optimize QA processes
- Participate to our functional specification proofreading
- Develop our customer experience / path on our testing automatization tools (such as Ghost Inspector)
Who you are
- You’ve been actively working as a QA Tester for 5+ years
- You know how to write tests plans - and also know how to document your work, lead analysis and reporting
- You’re known for your capacity to analyze and synthesize
- You have a strong business sensitivity and understand the importance of delivering values to the end-users.
- Great knowledge how to work in an agile organization is required!
- You need to be able to defend your technical choice in English. French is a huge plus.
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- One week of OFF Roadmap to focus on side projects (technical debt, accelerate migration to new technology, prototypes)
- PC or Mac of your choice, it’s up to you!
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And…If you move to Paris for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.