At Vestiaire Collective, our mission is to create the world’s most desirable wardrobe. Since our launch in 2009, Vestiaire Collective has become the leading sustainable luxury fashion eCommerce platform in the world. Vestiaire Collective has quickly become an international player in the luxury fashion world, creating new ways to buy, sell and appreciate pre-loved luxury fashion. We have built a loyal community of over 7 million members across 50 countries around our circular economy, based on our carefully curated catalogue of over 600,000 luxury products, each product quality-controlled by
our luxury experts.
Vestiaire Collective has global offices across Paris, London, New York and Hong Kong, and is backed by tier 1 investors including Conde Nast, Balderton Capital, Ventech, and Eurazeo and Vitruvian.
At Vestiaire Collective you'll enjoy a welcoming environment, competitive salary and great benefits including free healthcare, 401k, generous maternity leave, flexible work hours, commuter benefits, life insurance and travel to Paris headquarters.
Join Vestiaire Collective!
● Leverage existing personal/professional network to call, meet and make initial contact with target prospects and onboard as new clients to meet monthly goals
● Develop strong relationships with new clients through articulate service messaging and thoughtful efforts
● Initiate regular touchpoints via phone, meeting, email and appropriately respond to client needs
● Work collaboratively with internal teams to develop/execute appropriate partnerships to onboard target prospects
● Prioritize daily/weekly projects, emails, requests, etc. to ensure all internal objectives are met in a timely manner
● Seamlessly pass new clients to Account Management team
● Account manage a small group of repeat clients, build long term relationships, negotiate, and manage growth
● Articulate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly to all internal and external needs
● Hindsight business results and draw takeaways
● Work collaboratively with internal teams on business driving initiatives, projects, etc (local and global)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
● 4+ years experience in designer or luxury fashion
● Strong network of personal and professional contacts
● Strong fashion and luxury understanding
● Hunter mentality
● Displays positive energy and high level of professionalism
● Great organization skills, detail oriented, strong social aptitude
● Must be punctual
● Self starter and proactive on driving business growth
● Adapt and thrive in a fast paced environment in a growing start up
● Excellent knowledge in MS Office
WHAT WE OFFER
At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to the happiness and well-being of our employees. We aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
● Competitive salary and benefits package
● Comprehensive health, vision, dental health care insurance
● Participation in our 401k plan
● Generous paid time off and flexible work from home policy
● Travel to our headquarters in Paris
Excited? We are too! Apply now below!
Our team will review your application in the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit the role, we will invite you for an interview.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.