We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
Vestiaire Collective is looking for an analytical and technically skilled Data Analyst to join our Marketplace team based in Hong Kong.
- The new hire will be working within the VIP department, reporting to the APAC VIP head of sales and consignment. Her/ his responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Work closely with the head of the department and the marketing team on building a strong strategy to develop the VIP client data-base, both on the consignment and buying parts.
- VIP clients account management: Liaise with clients on a daily basis to consign and estimate products, answer clients queries and follow up on client’s account to optimize their chances to sell.
- Logistics management: Liaise with the logistic team to follow up on the inventory, organize photoshootings and VIP events planning.
- Work with the local and international VIP teams to share best practice, business opportunities and client information.
This list is not exhaustive and the position may vary according to the new hire abilities, and the needs of the department.
Working hours at Vestiaire Collective HK are 9:30am to 6pm. As Vestiaire Collective may carry outside events and activities in the evenings, such as client events or presentations, hours may vary depending on the service needs.
The ideal applicant would:
- Show great interest in fashion and trends
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have a strong business mindset
- Be internet and social media savvy
- Be a good team-player, with a curious spirit and eager to learn
- Be creative
- Be fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
What we offer
- Internship contract based in our APAC HQ in Hong Kong
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment and work on impactful project
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.