Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The US Head of Marketing will be the leader for all B2B (verticals include: self-insured employers, health care systems, insurance, pharma) inbound marketing and events in the United States. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded marketer that can roll up their sleeves to scale out marketing programs. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Create marketing strategy and KPIs for each vertical
- Plan and execute all marketing functions including events, content development, PR, email campaigns, organic / social, and paid media performance marketing
- Establish a best-in-class web presence that drives and supports more business and growth
- Support creation of sales collateral
- Communicate and educate the teams on ad-hoc and planned marketing activities
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- Experience building marketing programs for a B2B sales organization
- Marketing in the healthcare space is a big plus
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycle
- Excellent Hubspot and Performance-Based marketing skills
- Strong project management skills, and being able to drive both the creative and technical aspects of the role
- Passionate and energetic with a growth mindset
- Strong oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, competitively subsidized health insurance plan and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.