The VP for Clinical partnerships will join as a key member to set up Kaia’s medical affairs and clinical partnerships within the two chronic disease areas - chronic musculoskeletal pain and respiratory - in the US. The team has established clinical partnerships for mutual research projects with various top universities in the US and is looking for a proactive person to take ownership of existing and prospective partnerships. Here’s an overview of the main responsibilities:
- Research, map and develop a strategy to build medical and scientific stakeholders’ awareness of Kaia as an evidence-based intervention for chronic musculoskeletal pain, and COPD
- Engage with Key Opinion Leaders to explain the value of partnering with Kaia and build a sustainable network of experts and active cooperations
- Actively engage in US research activity and take ownership of existing and prospective partnerships
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to present Kaia and network with experts at meetings, nationally and internationally
- Continuous learning on the job, we want to help you grow!
We know that you have what it takes to excel in this role if you:
- Have a Master’s or doctorate degree in Biology, Psychology, Medicine or other life-science related specialty with prior research experience or have a proven track record of working at the intersection of a clinical and commercial background with exposure to medical/clinical research and a Master’s level commercial education
- Have minimum 3 years of prior research, clinical, industry or consulting expertise in musculoskeletal pain conditions (ideally in at least two out of the three fields)
- Have a track-record of successful project management in the medical or ideally clinical research space
- Are able to work both independently and effectively within a team
- Are a self-motivated, clear communicator. You must demonstrate strong public speaking skills and executive presence
- Can commit to a full-time or near full-time position
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
It is not mandatory, but a huge plus if you:
- Have held a comparable role in a Pharma/MedTech/Digital Health company
- Have prior expertise in digital health
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, health insurance reimbursement,and a 401k retirement plan with matching. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
We offer flexibility on where and when you work. This role requires regular time in our NYC office, but there is some flexibility for remote work if desired. Also, we are happy to help you design a schedule that allows you to maintain part-time outside clinical or academic activities.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.