Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
Aircall is looking for a Field Marketing Specialist to take care of the Northern Europe market!
What you'll do:
- Sponsorships: Work with partner organisations to learn about sponsorship opportunities, evaluate prospectuses and put together sponsorship recommendations.
- Trade shows: Run everything related to Aircall's presence at conferences including, logistics, campaigns and sales follow ups.
- Create, manage and track contracts and payments for event spends and budget.
- Assist with post event analysis including, surveys, recaps, metrics and recommendations for improvement.
- Field Marketing Events: Work with the sales team to organise down-the-funnel regional events.
- Source speaking engagement opportunities to drive brand awareness.
- Support regional brand events including panels, workshops and meetups
What we're looking for:
- You have 2-5 years of experience planning a range of events for multiple audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a tech company.
- You speak English fluently, German or a Nordic language is a plus.
- You have experiences partnering closely with sales teams to develop strategies for event follow up and tracking metrics for events.
- You're hyper-organised and have a relentless commitment to focusing on details, consistent communication and creativity.
- You have a wealth of event planning knowledge and are comfortable executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats, small and large.
- You have established relationships with event vendors and agencies.
- You have a passion for transforming brand principles into real-life experiences.
- You have superb communication and problem-solving skills.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team