In the past year we’ve scaled the team from 6 to 35, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital, and scaled to over 1,500,000 users. We’re building a world-leading team as we grow, driving us toward 10 million users over the coming 12 months.
Come and help lead a new dynamic problem solving team at Cleo!
As we scale, we find new and interesting problems to solve. To solve these problems, and deliver for our users, we are creating a dedicated support team to make meaningful impact for our customers. For this we need a strong leader to support, train and manage the feedback processes for the team.
We have a series of projects that will see you delving into targeted areas for improvement; starting with helping to answer customer queries, and transitioning to other areas overtime. Whatever you do, you’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact on Cleo’s success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the out-of-hours support team; helping to manage team scheduling and performance management
- Working to support Cleo’s growth, wherever there may be a need: whether that answering customer queries, supporting collections of Cleo Cover or supporting our product teams.
- Communicating with our community of users to get an understanding of the real world challenges they are facing as they go through their journey with Cleo
- Identifying improvements to our processes and working with our operations team to implement ideas that make our service better
- Interfacing with our product team, helping to draw insights from customer feedback to improve our premium product
- Driving other exciting initiatives that will shape the way Cleo develops in the future
This full-time position is based at our offices in London and will require out-of-hours workin.
How long will all this take?
We don't like to hang around and are excited to get you started later in July. You'll get an idea of what to expect below.
- A quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- A short exercise to prepare at home
- Onsite interviews
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package (Base + Equity). We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone