Around the world, billions upon billions of mobile phone calls are made every single day, and yet the phone app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is determined to change this by revolutionizing the way people make and receive mobile phone calls. We are working with mobile phone makers (including Samsung) and mobile carriers (including AT&T) to bring this innovation to all of their global subscribers - over 70 million monthly users today, and growing. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, and backing from top investors in the US and Europe, we are an exceptionally diverse and skilled team positioned to change the mobile phone experience forever.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team. Ideal candidates will have prior corporate full-cycle recruiting experience in a startup environment, be excellent sourcer, enjoy interacting with candidates and be a true team player. Ideal candidates will also be self-starters, very responsive with both humble and positive attitudes.
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting in the startup world
- Focus on sourcing passive candidates
- Evaluate, and hire technical talent in a competitive market
- Conduct interviews to find the right match for our company while providing a top-notch candidate experience
- Maintain a consistent, tight recruiting process to ensure a smooth and consistent recruiting function
- Proactively work with hiring managers and hiring teams to fill open positions in a timely manner
- Track and maintain recruiting metrics
- Act as an advocate for both managers and candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Ability to generate a quality pipeline of candidates in a timely manner while providing an excellent candidate experience
- Other duties may be assigned
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of full-cycle corporate and agency recruiting experience, handling everything from sourcing to offer negotiations
- Experience sourcing for technical positions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to learn quickly and adapt as needed
- Must be highly organized and able to shift gears quickly
- Must be self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Prior experience providing a high-level of customer service through candidate interaction
- A team-player attitude
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status