At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
infarm is looking for a Talent Attraction Partner that will help us recruit the best talent! As Talent Attraction Partner, you will take ownership of the recruitment process at infarm and work closely with Hiring Managers to deliver the best candidates.
- Design the hiring processes
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen incoming applications
- Perform reference and background checks
- Provide hiring recommendations to company hiring managers
- Conduct screening interviews and coordinate interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates throughout the whole recruitment process
- Stay on top of the interview process to ensure the best candidate experience
- Come up with ideas on how to improve recruitment and attract the best talent
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment without clear-cut processes
- Strong communication and people skills
- Fluency in English and German (at least C1 level)
- Perceptive and observant
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive and strong problem-solving mindset
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!