Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
- Lead complex deep dives to identify areas of opportunity across technical SEO and provide robust recommendations to lean into growth (approximately 60% of your time).
- Leave post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives and related performance deep dives (20% of your time),
- Effectively use data and analytics to support strategic and tactical initiatives to guide the creation of the SEO product roadmap
- Be proactive in foreseeing technical SEO issues with new products, features or site-redesigns while in the ideation phase (across the entire company)
- Working closely with the SEO Director to help execute on the company’s strategic initiatives with the engineering and design teams
- Be an authority on SEO within the company, providing support across our Product and feature building teams (10% of your time).
- Build and manage relationships. SEO is a key channel for the business, approximately 10% of your role is focussed on stakeholder management across multiple squads ensuring that SEO tasks are delivered
Preferable but not essential
- Experience as an SEO PM in an agile environment
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive user stories for engineering teams
- Working knowledge of SQL, API’s and Python or R
- Experience with the following SEO tools; SEM Rush, Botify, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO & SEO Clarity
Located in our London office, the Technical SEO Manager is responsible for delivery of the SEO strategy.
The ideal candidate:
You have technical SEO experience within an in-house role across commercial verticals such as; e-commerce, travel or large marketplaces with a track record of driving change and impact at scale. This experience extends to troubleshooting issues across large sites (+5m pages). You will have experience using a variety of different SEO tools, including; Google Search Console, ranking tools, and crawlers.
Analytical thinking ability- You are logical, systematic, quick processing and comprehension skills. You have advanced analysis and modelling skills; both qualitative and quantitative; and are able to learn new concepts and business issues quickly.
Creates structure out of the unstructured- You can correctly prioritise multiple issues, opportunities and process large amounts of data from disparate sources. You create structure, robust and replicable frameworks, systems and processes from scratch.
Humble influencer- You can influence without dominating and don’t unduly impose your ego on the team.
Pragmatic analytical ability- You are able to filter out what is important, making decisions using the right amount of data. You approach problem solving with what is best for the customer, building solutions that deliver impact for the customer.
Action bias- You will be relentlessly orientated to deliver the team mission. You will also focus on learning and iterating across tasks, always thinking about problems at hand and how to overcome them.