Zego is empowering new enterprise with insurance solutions fit for the 21st century. We are building an insurance platform from scratch, driving innovation in the industry whilst supporting the growth of new mobility and the gig economy. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100. We were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We will be the largest and best-loved provider of insurance solutions for new enterprise and we want you on board! We are now looking for a Fleet Sales Managerto join the Fleet Vertical.
- Be the lead sales person in the team
- Develop a route to market and B2B sales strategy
- Sell direct and build the assets needed to deliver against the sales targets
- Identify, open and sell into new opportunities
- Create a structured sales pipeline
- Manage the direct and non direct sales execs
- Work with marketing/growth to give execs all they need to deliver
- Set targets and manage effectiveness of the team against the HoD's requirements
- Manage sales reports internally
- Entrepreneurial mind - You have experience in developing routes to market and B2B sales strategies.
- Prioritisation - You have a track record of prioritising key initiatives, driving growth and setting targets and KPIs to monitor the performance
- Positive - You are positive and proactive person who is energised by working in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable - You’re comfortable with change if it ultimately benefits the business
- Analytical - You are able to identify opportunities, issues, inefficiencies and their impact on the business
- Problem-solver - You are able to overcome barriers and remove bottlenecks through collaboration, resourcefulness and creative approach
- Relationship expert - You’re passionate and engaging. You have the ability to create strong relationships across different working styles and quickly gain the trust and respect of others
- Keep the plates spinning - You are able to stay on top of multiple projects, giving most attention to those that need it without neglecting others, but also know when to ‘let fires burn’
- Competitive salary package + share options
- Working at VC backed high growth startup
- Great working environment, close to Old street
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Continuous learning and development: you will be challenged with lots of responsibility and exciting projects
- Free team breakfasts, snacks, socials etc.
- Personal allowance for coaching/therapy sessions
- Be a member of a team that is building something exceptional!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at Zego. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.