THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Operations are at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit a Demand Planner for MyProtein and our other Sports Nutrition brands. You will be based at our Head Office by Manchester Airport.
- Work closely with trading and supply planning teams to ensure the sales and order plans are being executed as forecasted
- Provide the MRP team with information on historical sales and expected promotions
- To develop and maintain reporting that supports day to day decisions and drives continuous improvement for global supply planning.
- Provide the data behind the supply planning model and continuously track performance of the supply team.
- Analyse supplier performance and review KPI’s
- Assist in providing ad-hoc analysis and reports for the planning function
- Drive improvement through analysis of implemented but untapped data streams.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following Key Skills / experience:
- A strong understanding of Manufacturing or FMCG supply chain with at least 2 years+ experience
- Strong numerical and reporting skills applied in Excel and SQL (Tableau desirable)
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and maintain attention to detail
- An understanding of ecommerce desirable
- Customer and Supplier focused - experience of working collaboratively with suppliers.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to develop strong relationships internally and externally
- Good at working within a team in a fast moving, busy office environment
- Able to prioritise and allocate time effectively
- Diligent in completion of tasks and projects
- Highly organised and motivated
- Hard working and proactive
- Degree or equivalent