THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA, Myprotein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand and now Myvegan!
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then dispatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
- Responsible for project managing all brand marketing for our Myprotein Core & Active Women Range to ensure commercial success.
- Own the marketing calendar and lead across channels with the Senior Brand Manager & Brand Director.
- Analyse sales figures and prepare proposals for marketing campaigns
- Representative for brand marketing and brand projects to ensure they are aligned and true to brand tone of voice, aesthetic and overall.
- Responsible for launching new products to site and managing the delivery of the NPD campaign strategy.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies
- Liaise with staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold
- Drive and develop a PR, social and media strategy to raise brand awareness and deliver business growth – building key partnership & PR relationships, entering acclaimed awards, delivering campaigns and creative from design briefs
- Keep up to date with products and competitors