Nordic Languages Customer Advisor
To apply for this role you will need to be fluent in at least one of the below languages:
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We’re an ideas-led tech company that’s always had a desire to break out of conventions. Ambition that has established us as a leader in the Beauty and Wellness spaces, and now we’re going beyond. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking, we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. Over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences, and we are hungry for more.
Our culture celebrates original thinkers, tech pioneers and skilled technologists. A group of over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers – our people are unquestionably our strength. An environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results. Our culture is one of a kind, recognising great achievement with great reward.
Customer Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that any complaints and queries are resolved quickly. We are constantly expanding our global e-commerce platform which is powered by the world’s largest brands, such as Myprotein, lookfantastic, Skinstore, Illamasqua, Coggles and Pro Bike Kit.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for, so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
If you enjoy providing excellent customer service and have a great attention to detail, you would be an ideal candidate to join our expanding customer service team!
What will I be doing?
• Working within the International Customer Service Team responding to customer’s queries via telephone and email
• Handling overflow contacts from the UK team
• Responding to queries received via Social Media or Live Chat if required
• Assisting with quality scoring
• Occasional translations may be required
• Striving for first time resolution
Required skills and experience
• Fluency in language both written and spoken is essential
• Candidate must also be fluent in English
• Professional and friendly telephone manner
• Attention to detail
• Excellent listening skills
• Flexible, reliable and trustworthy
• Able to work under pressure
Location: Northwich, CW9 7RA
Salary: Competitive + Quarterly Bonus + Sales Commission