THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the E-Commerce Manager
- Manage & mentor a Social Media Executive
- Develop, execute and maintain an engaging Social Media strategy which meets the needs and lifestyle choices of our customers
- Understand the group Social Media strategy and ensure group goals are met, build relationships and share best practice with your peers
- Implementation of “always-on” processes to ensure constant engagement and reaction
- Ensure Social Media channels are always monitored and engaged. Discover opportunities through these engagements to develop further content and relationships
- Manage expectation, set targets with regular updates to Senior Management
- Seek opportunities to develop relationships outside of our Social Media channels such as Facebook Pages and Groups
- Management and execution of a monthly Facebook LIVE! Explore other “live” opportunities across all social media channels.
- Work alongside the Partnerships team to understand press opportunities and highlight key influencers for us to work with
- Build strong relationships with the customer service team
- Work with the Editorial team to understand and share their content while adding value and insight from your own work
- Work with the PPC team to ensure boosted posts and paid social ads are well managed to drive engagement and sales
- Produce and procure informative, thought provoking and entertaining content for our customers
- Work alongside the Brand Performance Team to plan, produce and execute a transparent, cohesive and audible content calendar. Ensure this content calendar is kept up to date at all times
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and be re-active to beauty trends
- Ensure unrivalled, high quality production values are adhered to at all times
- Strict attention to detail and assisting with proofreading
- Produce clear, well written briefs to creative to ensure high quality image and video assets are produced
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with bloggers and customer ambassadors
- Build relationships with the wider GLOSSYBOX team and explore content opportunities with buyers