ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• You will optimise our existing acquiring integration
• You will build new strategic partnerships with Acquirers across the globe
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will develop a product which will have a great network effect
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements: coordinate resources, create project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality.
• You will be working closely with operations to ensure operational KPI’s are met throughout the lifecycle of a product.
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You are extremely competitive and have a track record of being number 1 in several different areas
• You are a hyper-logical thinker and have a very strong attention to details
• You have experience in managing a team
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a engineering/mathematics/physics degree from a top university & have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment (start-up / strategy consulting / investment banking)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data
• Your are fully proficient in SQL (Python knowledge is a plus)
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate through various projects you have been involved that you can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year