ABOUT THE TEAM
The Financial Crime Operations department is at the forefront of Revolut’s efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working directly with customers to resolve issues and flag potential concerns and using cutting edge technology, we aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks.
We operate in small, nimble teams that are built for scale, speed, and quality. Each unit is responsible for a different pillar of fincrime, giving you the chance to have a real impact on crucial problems that affect millions of people around the world.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. We are creating a centralised team of business analysts who will be working with all teams across the company. This is a unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business. You will also be acting as a bridge between product owners and engineers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Understand our business and its processes through our data
- Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to help product teams
- Come up with key metrics to measure different aspects of the business
- Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
- Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
- Promote data literacy across the company, organise and hold workshops
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Strong SQL skills, experience with analytical databases is a plus
- Data-driven storytelling and visualisation
- Attention to detail
- Empathy and compassion
- Experience coding in Python is a plus
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.And
you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team.
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap