ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be part of the central leadership team of Revolut, helping to provide the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
Specifically, you will be responsible for co-ordination and communication of strategy across the group, working with the product and functional leadership of Revolut and the country leadership teams. This includes developing and maintaining the strategic portfolio roadmap and associated risks, driving cross group capacity planning for Revolut’s growth plans, analysing competitor activity, and developing strategic input regarding customer/product/market strategy to bank licence applications.
- Strategy: Shape our company strategy through ongoing work with functional and departmental leaders. Build processes to evolve the strategy and make it integrated throughout the organisation.
- Internal Communications: Identify problems, inefficiencies or opportunities in how our teams collaborate, then build and implement solutions for that.
- Planning: Create a company wide framework for coordinated functional planning, implement it and support departments to make it work ongoing.
- Organizational Scaling: Build and manage a central and distributed teams for company and functional strategy & planning.
- Organisation Design: Assist Department & Functional Executives to constantly scale teams to support the business requirements
- Be an advocate Revolut 24/7
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year