We are looking for fluent English and German speakers to support our UK and German customers, working from 8 am to 5 pm GMT.
Your role will be to help our customers - typically a range of crafters from all corners of the globe - with inquiries, concerns and requests about our incredible range of products and services. You will be critical to that impossibly great service.
This is all about keeping our wonderful customers smiling.
What you will be doing
- Dealing directly with customers by telephone and email;
- Handling and resolving customer queries - and very rarely – complaints;
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle product inquiries;
- Providing pricing and delivery information;
- Directing requests and unresolved issues to the appropriate person or team;
- Communicating and coordinating with other members of our wonderful team in the UK, Canada, Germany or USA;
- Following up on customer needs - delivering those smiles!
- Helping to improve our smiles process so we can do more with less.
- Home based role for freelancer in UK.
Who you are
- Familiar with the usual Office software;
- Experience in a customer-facing role would be beneficial;
- Knowledge and interest in crafts would be beneficial;
- Speak and write English and German fluently;
- Friendly, positive and organised;
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills;
- A can-do attitude;
- Take every task to completion.
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).