Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company, operating across more than 40 countries, with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the world’s top tech investors.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system. 🚀
Your role in a nutshell:
As an ambitious Product Owner who is passionate about building products that customers love, you'll be an integral part of a growing organisation that seeks to provide world-class service to our business globally, and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll-out products and features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Help maintain a product roadmap based on the product strategy and company vision
- Work with internal business teams to design and implement operational systems
- Work with the data and UX teams to research, prototype, test and validate ideas
- Work with the engineering team to translate our product roadmap into detailed requirements
- Work with the marketing team to roll-out and communicate product changes to customers
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of product changes and recommend improvements
- Help facilitate growth by defining and optimising for key metrics
- Understand our customers through analysis, research and direct interaction
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Coordinate work between multiple teams across multiple countries
- Be available to the team to answer questions and provide clarity on decisions
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- At least 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- The drive to achieve solutions through cooperation and collaboration
- A creative, solution-driven mindset
- A positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude because you'll especially dealing with many stakeholders throughout the business
- An interest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (highly advantageous given the work we do)
What else is in it for you:
Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. This a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging markets, and together we'll work towards scaling a global business.
- You'll learn new skills and continuously develop and share knowledge with your peers.
- You’ll work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
- We'll take care of lunch Monday - Thursday, and organise regular social events for team bonding.