Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
With a mobile banking app, and an international calling and top-up service, we design products with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
We are looking for a Customer Service & Store Manager
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start-up with an already existing and continuously growing business in the back?
- Do you love to help and see challenges from a holistic point of view?
This exciting role has just been created and we are looking for a superstar to join our Houston team. The role as Customer Service & Store Manager includes both managing our customer support function team and managing our new meet-up place - a physical location café/office where we meet our customers.
Not only will you manage above areas, but also being a central part of creating the strategy around them and implement it.
The main responsibility will be to overall lead and develop the customer team in all channels - phone, email, social media and our physical meet-up, secure success in all areas and exceed customer expectations.
Other responsibilities will include keeping track, develop and improve the customer experience together with the commercial team, effectively create and implement customer service processes as well as being a part of planning various customer focused activities at our meet-up place in Houston. The customer service team will not only provide excellent service but also sell our services, both over the phone and direct in the meet-up place.
- Experience from some sort of service/support role (customers, clients, internal stakeholders etc.) Beneficial if you have experience from any kind of sales role.
- Beneficial if you have experience from leading a team.
- An easy adapter. No room for looking back moaning - But rather sees opportunities how to reach result.
- You are flexible. Focus and needs will shift over time to secure success and not lose any speed.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (and more languages will be a plus!) will be necessary to communicate with the majority of our customers.
We are looking for:
- A positive people person with a lot of energy
- A doer that loves new challenges and that thrives in a start-up atmosphere where one day is never like the other.
- A team player who enjoys the best of start-up culture: working with a small but highly motivated team, embracing cross collaboration and being a creative problem solver.
- Someone who is ambitious and passionate about quality.
- A fast learning and dedicated person who is ready to grow with us.