We are looking to hire a confident regulatory & compliance expert who will act as a Subject Matter Expert around all things Regulatory in and around our business. As a leader in the RegTech space, we are looked upon to provide excellent thought leadership and commentary to both our internal and external stakeholders, and this person will be the face of our business in this regard. We therefore are looking for someone who is confident, people-facing, and up to the task when it comes to regulatory knowledge!
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime, and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivalled in it's capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
What You’ll Do
As the face of our business in all things regulatory, you will act as our SME not only to help guide internal teams on regulatory matters, but also to provide content and thought leadership to our external clients, and stakeholders. In the short term you will:
- Provide commentary via written content, podcasts, webinars & PR efforts on the latest regulatory & compliance affairs
- Provide support to internal teams on the latest regulations and what that means for the business
- Work with our product team on our product- helping to shape and define what we can build and why we need to build it
- Work with our Customer Success team to help support our customer base on anything compliance related
- Have your finger on the pulse with regards to the latest changes in regulation, turning this information into digestible content so our customers know what that regulation means for their business
On a longer term basis, we aim to build out an SME network that ComplyAdvantage can grow and rely upon to help us provide thought leadership across all things regulatory. Therefore, a longer term aim of this role will be for this person to own the design and growth of that network- building out a pool of industry speakers and specialists that are keen to work with ComplyAdvantage when needed. This will require someone who is a strong networker, and someone who is prepared to proactively work to grow out a network of SME's within the Compliance space.
- Strong Regulatory & Compliance Background
- Relevant Qualifications would be advantageous
- A confident, people-facing manner is vital in this role. This person will be the face of our business
- Strong written skills would be advantageous, but not vital
- A general love for RegTech & Financial Crime
Benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include:
- Competitive salary
- Share options scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Company health care plan
- Cycle to work scheme