ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. The team sits at the core of Revolut, working with departments across the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Operations has been responsible for major milestones like launching Premium and building our banking infrastructure, as well as saving millions of pounds for the business.
Working in Operations at Revolut will give you exposure to a range of different verticals, where you will deep dive into the fundamentals of each business area you work on. This gives you breadth and depth of experience unrivalled in almost any other job and offers you the chance to have a huge impact on Revolut’s success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a proven leader to take the Head of Global Operations role, reporting directly to our VP of Operations. The role involves leading and building the Operations function in all markets and HQ to execute on our global ambitions. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Managing the Operations function on developing, shipping, and maintaining locally relevant and competitive products and services in line with Revolut’s global strategy
- Developing the global operations function at Revolut, helping every individual within the team reach their maximum potential through a strong focus on performance
- Creating professional development strategies and frameworks to develop the tactical capacity of global operations teams, including technical, negotiation and project management skills
- Proactively identifying new areas of strategic value for the Operations function and devising approaches to tackle them
- Working with our cross-functional partners (e.g. Product, Expansion, Engineering, Design etc.) to drive the operationalisation of Revolut’s products and services in international markets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 8 years work experience (with at least 5 years managing a regional/global teams)
- Proven track record in a leadership role driving operations at an executive level, preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup
- Deep technical understanding of financial services and products
- Driven, energetic, aggressive and ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced fintech environment
- Experience at high-growth companies (e.g. Uber, Rocket Internet)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year