ABOUT THE ROLE
At Contentful, Recruiting Operations is the foundation of our Recruitment team, responsible for all things related to data, tools, process, documentation, and supporting the Recruitment team to do their best work. We are looking for someone to join us in our first-ever Recruitment Operations role, bringing a passion for customer service, data integrity and detail orientation. Sound like you? We’d love to speak with you!
In this critical role, you will be challenged to ensure that we are actively improving our processes, and continuously looking for opportunities to improve the recruitment function.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define, implement and regularly report on key team metrics related to efficiency (speed, throughput, cost, process compliance) and effectiveness (quality of hire over time, source effectiveness, candidate drop-out rates)
- Own data quality of our ATS, performing regular audits
- Monitor all headcount approvals and hiring activity including ad hoc reporting
- Partner closely with the Recruitment team and cross-functionally with our HR, Finance and Marketing teams, providing support and expertise
- Focus on continual improvement in the recruitment process and candidate experience at Contentful
- Design and support Recruiter & Hiring Manager onboarding and training
- Oversee recruitment marketing and employment branding efforts, often in partnership with our colleagues in Marketing
- You’re highly analytical, data and process are your friends, and terrific at navigating Google Sheets and Excel.
- You breathe “discretion” and know how to maintain confidentiality.
- You’re really organized and prioritize your time effectively - you can easily handle multiple tasks at the same time and still keep a positive attitude
- You’re comfortable switching gears rapidly and troubleshoot last-minute changes while staying calm under pressure
- You have a passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
- You have 2+ years experience working on an ‘in-house’ Recruiting team, with proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes
- You ideally have worked in an operational role and worked with Slack, an ATS (ideally Greenhouse), and an HRIS
- You’re proud of your excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, at the heart of Europe, both for onboarding and for other visits to Contentful’s Berlin office
- Work in our beautiful downtown space close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- Pick and use the tools you feel comfortable with, both hardware and software
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development, and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Relocation budget to support your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We look forward to your application!