We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
About the role
As Global SEA & Retargeting Manager you will be responsible for defining the SEA and retargeting strategies for a top-level French e-commerce startup, managing a multi-million budget, executing and optimizing SEA and retargeting campaigns to deliver the most effective possible result in sales, traffic or other key performance indicators across multiple markets; while always considering both buyers and sellers.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement SEA and Retargeting strategies in order to achieve the best possible efficiency and the agreed targets based on global strategy.
- Manage daily responsibilities to paid search accounts, including key phrase research, campaign / ad group creation, bid management, ad crafting / testing, copy writing, re-marketing and display advertising (Google, Bing).
- Implement best-in-class and innovative SEA strategies that leverage and combine our data, the advanced features of our tool stack (incl. GA 360, DoubleClick for Search) and the fashion industry expertise of Vestiaire Collective.
- Identify new opportunities for efficient growth via PPC in the markets you look after
- Manage daily Retargeting campaigns on Criteo and Facebook (DPA): CPC monitoring, ad testing
- Implement communications and promotional trade plans via PPC
- Managing the relationships with all our other external partners
- Review, manage and train our SEA intern.
- Manage relationships with and deliver performance reporting and insight to internal stakeholders
Who you are
- 3-4 years hands on experience managing or working on large / complex PPC accounts
- Experience managing or assisting in management of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
- Providing clear reporting, and more importantly actionable insights on account performance to a wide audience
- Agency side experience managing an international business/retail account is preferred
- Experience with Google Shopping and Audience targeting preferred
- Demonstrable understanding of the wider Digital Marketing landscape (Affiliate, SEO, Paid Social and Programmatic channels)
- Demonstrable passion for working in the online fashion industry with a commercial mind-set
- AdWords accreditation preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, Google Ads features and bid management tools. On retargeting: knowledge of Criteo / Facebook ads platform
- Proficient in use of Excel to create reports and work with large data sets
- An undergraduate degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Marketing) preferable
- Demonstrable passion for working in Paid Search
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships,
- Excellent communication skills
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Confidence with the ability to connect with people and be a team player
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast paced work environment
- Ability to understand & adjust to differences between geographies & cultures
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running
- Fluency in English is required, fluency (speaking, reading & writing) in other languages is preferable (French, German, Italian and/or Spanish preferred)
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in our HQ in Paris
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.