We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
The new hire will be working within the Operation department, reporting to the Operation Team Leader.
Her/ his responsabilities will include:
Liaise with account managers on a daily basis to price products
Work with the local and international VIP teams to share best practices
Make sure the pricing approach is consistent
This list is not exhaustive, and the position may vary according to the new hire abilities, and the needs of the department.
Working hours at Vestiaire Collective HK are 9am to 6pm in Monday-Friday. As Vestiaire Collective may carry outside events and activities in the evenings, such as client events or presentations, hours may vary depending on the service needs.
The ideal applicant would:
- Show great interest in fashion and trends
- Hability to work under high pressure and work fast
- Have a strong knowledge of pricing
- Be a good team-player, with a curious spirit and eager to learn
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese
What we offer
- Internship contract based in our APAC HQ in Hong Kong
- Technical conferences, meetups to learn more and share more
- The chance to work in a fast-paced environment and work on impactful project
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on news from Balderton, and our portfolio.