ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Global Payroll Manager to lead our global payroll processes from our London office. As we are creating a global organisation and expanding in all continents, we need someone to build our global payroll framework and manage its smooth implementation.
What you will be doing
• Build a global payroll framework that will support our expansion plans
• Engage and manage relationships with external partners that will support global scalability
• Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of UK and international payrolls
• Full checking of all countries monthly payrolls for authorisation and submission
• Work closely with HR and Finance teams to streamline payroll-related processes and policies
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with local regulatory/tax authorities and internal controls
• Management and delivery of payroll accounting including reporting and year end processes
• Providing an excellent customer service to employees who have payroll questions or issues
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• Strong UK and International payroll experience and exposure (at least 6 years)
• Experience in a high growth company ideally having established a global payroll framework
• Must have a thorough knowledge of Compensation & Benefits
• Strong communication skill set from Senior Stakeholders, HR and Finance to external vendors
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
• Self-learner, independent problem-solver - proactive attitude!
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification - best in HR/Management/Finance/Accounting
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year