Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, US the Senior Producer will be a part of our expanding Marketing team to work across US marketing and CRM campaigns, video content, paid advertising, events and projects across the business.
Collaborating with the US and UK teams, you will produce content for our community across various channels, while ensuring work is produced with brand responsibility and is of a high standard.
- Lead all calls and meetings, internal and external, kick-off, reviews, delivery, after action reports, and financial wrap.
- Be the “go-to” person for all information on your projects. Ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones.
- Provide solutions to challenges and act as the primary contact for your client, vendors, and project team.
- Resource allocation of creative team (mix of in house and freelance) given content demands and upcoming work. Scope and create production plans aligned to campaign needs across platforms.
- Establish strong relationships with internal/external teams while managing multiple work-streams with competing priorities.
- Work with Head of Marketing, US to continually optimise process and workflow, tracking budget and cost of content production.
- Responsible for stellar team communication, both locally and with London headquarters.
- Ideally 5 + years experience at Producer level in a creative or agency environment.
- Self-starting, flexible, highly organized, detail-oriented, reliable, and has the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines while managing budgets.
- Knowledge of creative best practices and design.
- Working knowledge of technical implications of photographic/film/video equipment, lightning and post-production processes.
- Experience with obtaining copyright protections and contractual documentation.
- Team player with the ability to positively influence change through solid rationale, supporting data, and diplomacy.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Must be flexible with willingness to work weekends, evenings and during busy campaign periods.
We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, US healthcare options, healthy snacks in the kitchen, team nights out and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.