ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented Head of Accounting who will report to the CFO. Ideally, you will have experience working in the finance function of a bank.
What you'll be doing:
• The day-to-day running of accounting and tax
Accounting of fixed and intangible assets
• Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of accounting processes
• Building efficient local accounting function
Providing support during the annual audit process ensuring a timely and effective audit
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 5+ years’ experience in finance functions, preferably with experience within a bank within cross-functional and multi-national teams.
• Strong accounting knowledge, with proven experience (IFRS a plus but not required)
Excellent attention to detail with the ability to unravel complex accounting queries
Knowledge of LT tax issues
• Positive attitude: 'Can do' approach and willing to give everything a go from manual processing to larger projects.
• Excellent organisation skills: ability to plan and organise work so that it is efficient and effective
• Good punctuality and time management skills
• Experience in accounting software migration (a plus)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Excellent training and guidance from our team
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription