Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 15M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly motivated and ideas-led person to join our CRM team, with a focus on driving and activating new users. This person will be responsible for helping new users understand Depop’s USP, and developing an onboarding experience that is consistent with our upper funnel marketing. They’ll also increase the number of new users downloading the app, by encouraging existing users to share the app and invite their friends.
The ideal candidate would already have CRM experience for a brand or app with a large user base, and be comfortable working towards ambitious growth targets.
- Ownership of new user onboarding CRM at Depop, from concept through to delivery and reporting
- Test and establish best practices for user segmentation and personalised content for new users
- Report to the wider team on performance, with a focus on app engagement and revenue
- Collaborate with Depop’s Product team on developing and optimising our sharing loops
- Drive engagement with our IRL activities, by delivering timely and effective promotion to existing Depop users
- Continually optimise Depop's CRM through rigorous testing, monitoring industry trends and identifying new opportunities
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience in a CRM role
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in executing new ideas and creative solutions
- Self-motivated and keen to make an impact in a fast-paced environment
- Confident in reporting on campaign performance, in an e-commerce environment
We'd love you to have (not essential):
- App and/or E-commerce experience
- Affinity for Depop and the streetwear/vintage/clothing world
- Insight into Millennial and Gen Z behaviours and attitudes
We have stylish offices near Old Street with a relaxed atmosphere and collaborative environment, where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team.
We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, UK pension scheme, healthy snacks in the kitchen, cycle to work scheme, finish-early Fridays, team nights out, yoga, gym discount and more. But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.