ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Trading to join our team in Russia. Reporting directly to the Revolut Group Head of Trading and CEO (Russia), the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the launch of Revolut Trading product in Russia.
Revolut Trading is a platform that allows Revolut users to purchase stocks commission-free right inside the Revolut App.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Fully own the strategy of Revolut Trading product in Russia end-to-end - from designing the operational setup to development and management of product performance.
• Build and lead the operations and development teams to launch the Revolut Trading product in Russia.
• Oversee general operations and team management - from hiring your team to training and daily coordination.
• Align with Group-level Trading team in order to keep Russia Trading experience inline with other markets and keep track of new features.
• Oversee filings with regulatory bodies in case we decide we need our own licenses.
• Own the relationship with commercial partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• 7+ years of experience at a Russian broker-dealer
• Deep understanding of broker dealer operations
• Besides strong analytical skills, being process-driven and have a methodological way of working, you need to have excellent communication skills (concise and direct) and experience of influencing a broad range of decision makers and stakeholders
• Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise
• Able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment, collaboratively, and autonomously
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Experience with leading development teams.
• Readiness to coordinate work on all levels of abstraction - from strategy & product to specific development tasks required to deliver them.
• Experience with contemporary management frameworks and tools (Scrum, JIRA, CI/CD, etc.).
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Medical insurance
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap