infarm was founded in 2013 by Osnat and brothers Erez and Guy. What started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 150 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few.
At infarm, horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we want to bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
About the Business Strategy Team:
The infarm Business Strategy Team is the main tactical support team for the company’s key growth-drivers. Maintaining a holistic overview of the entire company and all of its teams, it is our responsibility to track the company’s growth, identify areas for improvement, and facilitate strategic initiatives that will optimise the company’s scalability. Our goal is to enable consistent company development and innovation within a rapidly changing market by identifying cross-functional growth opportunities and fostering synergies.
- Provide our executives and the wider business with the financial and operational context they need to enable the successful execution of our company strategy
- Own and operate the infarm operational model including functionality for switching between multiple cases
- Put together siloed financial business cases for expansion into new countries and regions
- Display the results of modelling activities cogently in presentations
- Support the presentation of forecasts and unit economics during future fundraising exercises
- Calculate and take ownership of unit economics tracking on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in a quantitative / analytical subject
- 2+ years of experience in either a quantitative field (Investment Banking or "Big 4" accounting firm in Transaction Services, Deal Advisory or Modelling & Analytics) or a fast growing startup company
- Advanced problem-solving skills: proven ability to independently devise inventive approaches to analyse potential scenarios and identify solutions to complex issues
- High financial modelling skills: comfortable building 3-statement models as well as using various valuation methodologies (DCF, LBO, Comps, Precedent Transactions)
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to draw relevant insights from a mixture of qualitative and quantitative data
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Start date: ASAP
Special things we would like to see:
- Business level proficiency in another major European language
- Ability to code is a plus
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!