At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As an expert for Employer Branding you actively drive and enhance our image as an employer both internally and externally. As a positive employer brand ambassador, you will set up a strategy on how to communicate transparently and positively with internal and external stakeholders. You are a dedicated communicator and innovator who will help us strengthen our employer brand and attract the talent that fits our culture.
- Planning, organisation and measuring of our company-wide employer branding projects and campaigns
- Liaison with our Talent Attraction Partners and our Communications Team to integrate various requirements in the best sense
- Bringing in diverse ideas using cross-media thinking to communicate to relevant stakeholders via the best channels
- Staying on top of current trends and proactively pushing new ideas to the team
- University degree, ideally in Marketing or HR
- 3+ years of experience in an employer branding focused role, either within an agency or a company environment
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive project management experience and very structured way of working
- Focus on solutions and execution
- Self-reliant and collaborative way of working
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Flexible approach with a growth mindset
- Fluency in English and German
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Personal growth opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 3 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!