At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who You Are
As Plant Expert (Agronomist), you will be responsible for the health of our plants at our new infarm Plant Hub in London. You are an experienced Agronomist and plant enthusiast, as well as a perfectionist motivated to grow top-quality plants.
- Ensure plant performance
- Take responsibility of fertilization and plant protection
- Manage plant production conditions and processes
- Ensure full and accurate application of production guidelines
- Provide continuous and reliable communication to relevant stakeholders
- Be in contact with relevant plant related professionals (ex. beneficials suppliers, research organizations, etc.)
- Provide continuous feedback and follow up on the guidelines received from the Global Crop Operations team in Berlin
- Deliver on-site trainings and onboarding for new growers together with City Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Plant Science, Master’s is a plus
- At least 1-3 years of experience in plant production, nursery, greenhouse, etc.
- Vast knowledge of plant health and detection of plant deficiencies and diseases
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under defined guidelines with precision
- Excellent communication skills
- “Hands-on” approach and proactive attitude
- Previous experience with hydroponic systems is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
- 28 days of paid holidays