At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
infarm is expanding rapidly and looking for a Project Manager to provide comprehensive leadership to cross-functional projects related to infarm’s supply chain. The Project Manager will take over the responsibility for managing broad projects, such as setting up supply chain structure in different countries, improving processes involving cross-functional teams like Finance, Supply Chain, Expansion, Operations, and other projects that come up based on priority.
To reach this objective, you will be in charge of coordinating multiple stakeholders within several departments and have direct contact with the Heads of relevant departments. You will work closely together with other Project Managers in order to efficiently work as a team and improve the overall company performance.
Who You Are
- You enjoy working independently on cross-departmental projects
- You understand broad topics, structure your work and prioritize your actions
- You’re dynamic, strong in multi-tasking, smart in communication and efficient in project management
- Lead, manage and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure project requirements are validated and aligned to execute new city launches
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Responsible for but not limited to end-to-end supply chain tasks such as supply network feasibility study, sourcing locations, capacity planning, transportation logistics strategy, order management and master data management
- Make recommendations for continuous improvements to ensure successful and flawless execution of assigned projects
- Identify root causes to supply chain-related gaps in project timelines and risks to deliverables
- Communicate project requirements and launch strategies to all locations worldwide
- Manage and update any tracking or reporting tools to monitor accuracy and on-time execution of deliverables for each project and escalate to management as required
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Minimum 3 years of experience in project management or change management in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience
- Experience in internal process improvements across various departments such as Supply Chain, Production, Procurement, and Operations
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Result and customer-oriented
- Project management certification preferred
- Engineering and Business background preferred
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, muesli, fruit and Friday beers!