At Infarm we have the opportunity to help solve one of the toughest sustainability challenges today: feeding the cities of tomorrow. Our values offer a bit of insight into the culture that helps us work daily towards making this vision a reality. If these values resonate with you, and being part of the urban (r)evolution is something that excites you, you've come to the right place.
You appreciate diversity. You love to be challenged. You are passionate.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Using your past retail experience you will:
- Grow a portfolio of successful city sales and operations businesses: develop district-level strategies and oversee city sales, operational and customer-service goals, whilst addressing each store’s unique strengths and challenges
- Act as the key point of contact providing expertise and support on customer requirements, plant quality and operational procedures.
Your main challenges:
- First and foremost you will ensure that our customers in your city enjoy the best customer experience possible
- Your work is driven by our customers, from after sales to making sure planting and harvesting are done on time you are the first person to contact for our customers
- Educating and supporting customers in our product portfolio
- Supporting sales, merchandising and promotional education of infarmers
We’d love to hear from people with:
- First experience in supporting a portfolio of existing customer whilst developing new business opportunities in an FMCG/vending services/retail environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to create and develop strong relationships with our customers
- Driven by a strong sales-focussed mentality
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a customer-centric approach to your work
- First experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Strong communication skills in French and English
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Delicious food: Breakfast and Lunch are provided 5 days a week