Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The Account Manager will play a vital role in Kaia's expansion by growing relationships with Kaia’s Fortune 1000 clients in the United States. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers, and supporting the onboarding of a client
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs and demands to Kaia
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Coordinate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborate with the business development team to reach prospective clients
- Be the overall facilitator of delighting our customers!
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Account management / client-focused solutions experience with large corporates
- Are proactive and self-motivated
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You can expect a competitive salary, competitively subsidized health insurance plan and a 401k retirement plan. But more importantly, we offer outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development in a great working environment.
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.