ComplyAdvantage is looking for an ambitious, results-driven and approachable Senior People Partner to join our newly formed and growing Global People Team to partner with our Engineering Team in London. The successful candidate will drive the People agenda for our Engineering Team, ensuring that the teams are achieving their business goals all while nurturing a healthy company culture in an exciting period of hyper-growth.
Since launching in 2014 we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $35m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 200 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 500 employees in the next 18 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime, and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in it's capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team- We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen- We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results- We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none- Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
This role is a golden opportunity for someone keen to make a difference in a rapidly growing scale-up and someone keen to influence, help shape and scale our People strategy as we grow, ensuring our Teams remain happy and supported.
- Support the Global People Team shaping and deploying our People strategy ensuring People and Managers respond well to every new initiative
- Be a strong ambassador of our Values and promote a culture where individuals thrive
- Own elements of the People Roadmap and work closely with the Head of People on project delivery around talent and performance management, learning and development and cultural management during rapid headcount growth
- Deploy and support Global People initiative, ensuring a high level of engagement should it be a new People initiative or a fixed milestone in our Employee cycle (e.g: Performance Reviews)
- Participate in building career path and learning path aligned with Employees performance results and personal ambitions
- Ensure our newcomers have a seamless onboarding process from the moment they accept our offer to the end of their onboarding period
- Hold regular meetings with Managers to ensure teams are doing well, delivering as planned and happy
- Keep the level of engagement high by giving feedback on engagement survey scores, assisting in building action plans or by simply being there for the Team, listening and escalating when needed
- Intervene whenever we face an ER case, drive thorough investigations with a neutral mind and give recommendations
- Maintain and keep up to date in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal team as and when required