is a SaaS technology company on a mission to keep the world's most sensitive data and systems private and secure, backed by some of world's top VCs, including Sequoia, Accel and Balderton.
With offices in London and the US, we're rapidly growing our team to meet the huge market demand for Human Layer Security. We're a diverse team of engineers, salespeople, data scientists, marketers and more focused on protecting individuals and organisations against human error through machine learning and natural language technology.
We'd love to hear from you.
Senior Customer Success Manager
With an increasingly US-focused customer base, we’re looking for an experienced Customer Success professional to help define and build our CS function in the US. You will work closely with our evangelistic and diverse US customer base in order to demonstrate and amplify the value Tessian brings, develop meaningful relationships and deepen our relationships through cross-sell and up-sell.
Taking ownership of a rapidly expanding and strategically critical section of our customer base, you will be working closely with a range of customers of differing sizes (100 - 10,000 users), industries (legal, financial, technology, etc) and stakeholders (CIOs, CTOs, CISOs).
Working with our global Head of Customer Success, you will play a pivotal role in designing and executing the strategy for US customer success - through building on the success of the UK CS team and hiring, nurturing and leading a team of high-performing CSMs. You will build a detailed view of our expansion opportunities and a strategy for optimising customer growth.
As well as being responsible for renewals, expansion (upsell and cross-sell) and advocacy in our US customer base, you will act as a bridge between engineering, product and our customers - communicating our technology, understanding customer pain-points and interpreting future customer needs to inform our product development.
You will build a team that will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact post implementation.
- Work with customers to identify and close expansion opportunities within our customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers and exec sponsors to ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value
- Conduct periodic customer reviews - accurately assessing customer health, helping define adoption strategies and ensure value realisation
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement in the product and our processes
We'd love to meet someone with:
- 5 + years of relevant experience operating within (or consulting to) a B2B SaaS organisation, ideally VC-backed
- Experience of working with customers of all sizes to drive and execute expansion opportunities (upsell and cross-sell)
- Experience of managing a team of high-performing quota-carrying individuals with an emphasis on making the customer successful
- High EQ and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills - with a focus on empowerment and building amazing, collaborative teams
- Appreciation for how to build strong relationships with the right people in customers of all sizes (from 100 to 10,000 users)
- Appetite and aptitude to develop a deep understanding of our technology and the cybersecurity industry in general
- Positive can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Aptitude for framing complex business problems and translating into analyses, insights and recommendations to inform decision-making
- Experience driving large projects and leading cross-functional teams
- Results-driven, ambitious, able to juggle multiple projects
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleague, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to start up an entirely new subsidiary of a fast-growth, Sequoia-&-Accel-backed technology company
- Great startup culture
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid holiday leave a year (15 days of paid vacation plus 10 paid federal holiday days)
- Free healthcare, vision & dental insurance! We offer three tiers of plans, with the lowest tier of Aetna health insurance 100% paid for by Tessian (no employee contribution required), with a $0 in-network deductible and 0% co-pay on the majority of in-network treatments
- Company contributions are made towards your 401k
- You’ll get a high quality MacOS tech kit to work on
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- Free office snacks & coffee
- Monthly subsidy towards a discounted gym membership in SF
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of kindergarten and elementary school
- Generous enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- If you’re coming from far away, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the global company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move. Please note however that we are unable to sponsor US visas.