THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Diet Brands:
Within THG Diet Brands there are a wealth of up and coming brands with offerings ranging from Health & Wellbeing, Nutrition & Fitness and Weight loss. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team in one of the fastest growth areas of THG.
- Ownership of the Affiliate Accounts across 3-4 of the diet brands
- Build and manage affiliate marketing opportunities
- Work with your manager to delivery weekly target results
- Promoting affiliate programmes across the brands within the digital community
- Work with traders on their affiliate marketing strategies
- Audit affiliate websites and performance weekly
- Brief banners and landing pages in collaboration display and merchandising team
- Delivering against the traffic and sales targets for the affiliate channel
- Keep affiliates engaged and motivated
- Grow the relationships with key Affiliates and drive recruitment
- Driving forward incentives to meet KPIs