THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 4,500-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Brands - Health
Myprotein, THG’s largest brand. You will find an unrivalled passion from the staff in Myprotein, whose dedication over the years have turned it into market leader in multiple territories globally. Myprotein, from production through to PR, is a large single unit working consistently to deliver rapid growth in a fast moving industry. Innovation, creativity and resourcefulness are common characteristic of the staff across all departments in this ever expanding team.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to focus on our France territory for Myprotein with the focus being spread across (Affiliates/partnerships/PR Agency management/miscellaneous marketing projects).
- Experience in commercial/negotiations
- Manager relationships of current affiliates and partners for Myprotein France
- Lead the strategy to develop the affiliate and partnership channels for Myprotein France
- Manage the PR Agency partnership
- Planning, implementing and measuring online marketing campaigns as well as identifying new affiliates who we could recruit to the brand
- Build and manage affiliate marketing opportunities
- Promoting Myprotein’s affiliate programme within the digital community
- Work with international traders on their affiliate marketing strategies
- Audit affiliate websites and performance weekly
- Brief banners and landing pages in collaboration display and merchandising team
- Delivering against the traffic and sales targets for the affiliate channel
- Keep affiliates engaged and motivated
- Grow the relationships with key affiliates and drive recruitment
- Working closely with other marketing channels to understand the “bigger picture"