THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
We are looking for passionate writers to join our creative content team, producing descriptive and engaging product content for our range of Hut Group websites. The role is predominantly a writing role and you will join a talented team of writers to assist with writing online content for an expanding variety of categories, including: Health & Beauty, Clothing, Sports, Footwear, Accessories, Home & Garden and Gifts. A particular knowledge or interest of a product range is desirable, with the ability to work across a range of categories and adapting the tone of voice to suit the target market.
An interest in writing with excellent written skills is essential. Candidates will understand the nature of an e-commerce business, driving traffic and increasing revenue to our sites. You should have the ability to engage and inform the customer through unique, search optimised written copy. A content writer should have good communication skills to liaise with contacts both internally and externally. Working as part of a team is crucial.
- Writing descriptive, engaging and search optimised online content to provide accurate product information.
- Application of in-house tone of voice and ability to tailor writing style to the target market and customer demographic.
- Copy editing written content to a high standard.
- Liaising with internal contacts and external suppliers.
- Moderating customer generated content (product reviews).
- Assisting the Content Team on project work when required.
- Assisting the Catalogue Team to uphold the integrity of the data catalogue.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Hut Group product catalogue.