THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Position:
As a Creative Director you will be working closely with our main board within our corporate/ portfolio. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on various projects. The Creative Director will handle the day-to-day design. You will work with multiple accounts and projects and lead junior members of the creative team, providing them with guidance and inspiration. You need to understand the unique needs of each of our brands and help maintain and develop brand identities according to the project demands.
To fast track your application please send your Portfolio to - Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with worldwide brands through our licensing team.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and moving between projects as requirements change.
- Using licensed assets to develop products and artwork.
- Setting files up for print and production.
- Submitting Concepts for approval – submitting and handling feedback.
- Working closely with our print production team to deliver best results.
- Campaign Landing Page
- On-Site E-Commerce Content and digital Design
- Conceptualise, develop and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website banners, online ads, product photos, press mailers, sampling vehicles, etc.
- Support creation of other visual assets including photography
- Support miscellaneous day-to-day operations as needed
- Maintain brand structure and guidelines including logo design, color scheme