The Hut Group (THG) is a global company headquartered in the UK that owns 30+ unique brands, operates 100+ international websites within the health and beauty industry, and has over 4000 employees. Direct consumer purchases on these websites contribute on average 80 percent of THG’s revenue. THG established its first US office with the acquisition of IdealShape LLC on 21 September 2016. IdealShape LLC is a sports nutrition and weight loss supplement company with three unique brands based in Lindon, Utah with the US being its predominant customer base. We are constantly expanding our global e-commerce platform which is powered by the world’s largest brands, such as Myprotein, lookfantastic, Skinstore and Pro Bike Kit.
Advisors at The Hut Group are the voice of our brands and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that wherever possible, customer enquiries and complaints are resolved at the first point of contact.
The Customer Service Team is the first point of contact and will use a range of communication methods to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Advice and guidance is given from start to end throughout a world class Customer Service Experience.
We want all of our employees to be passionate about the brands they work for so we provide on-going training to develop product knowledge and confidence.
What will I be doing?
- Responding to customers questions via email and phones or live chat and email.
- Advising customers on a variety of products and brands to meet individual customer needs (training, and reference material to successfully communicate these to the customer will be provided).
- Striving for first time resolution.
- Maintaining a high level of quality on each email and exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Maintaining and growing customer relations whilst expanding The Hut Group’s customer base.
Required Skills and Experience
- Confident communicator
- Previous experience or qualifications in the beauty industry will help you to succeed, but not required.
- Problem-solver and driven individual.
- Professionalism over emails as well as around the office.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Someone that is willing to learn.